14 Oct Fab Fall Activities at Mount Vernon Towers
Mount Vernon Towers, the established senior condominium community in the heart of Sandy Springs, near world-class hospitals, major shopping and important traffic arteries, offers a wide array of fun and educational activities year-round!
This month, for instance, outings and special events include:
- Trip to the Atlanta Botanical Garden to see “Chihuly in the Garden”
- Dinner at the Old Vinings Inn
- Concert by the Atlanta Balalaika Orchestra
- Trip to Blue Ridge, with a visit to the Mercier Orchards for apples
- Casual Friday at the Atlanta Symphony
- Halloween Social
- Trick or Treaters from Holy Innocents come visit
Check out the community’s ‘delight-full’ calendar here: https://mountvernontowers.com/community/activities/
Thinking about moving here? Mount Vernon Towers offers a number of different floor plans, a variety of activities and social events, excellent dining and 24-hour security. In addition, the well-established senior living community in Sandy Springs offers onsite rehab services and short-term respite care to get residents back on their feet after surgery or illness.
Mount Vernon Towers’ onsite personal care community is located within the main building. This 26-bed healthcare center provides a comfortable, family-like setting.
Please call for a personal tour soon: 404-255-3534
“Gracious Independent Living for the Young at Heart”