05 Mar That Mount Vernon Towers Lifestyle
When you’d ask: “How would you describe the Mount Vernon Towers lifestyle?” you’d get a lot of different answers from the residents at Mount Vernon Towers, the centrally-located retirement community in the heart of Sandy Springs.
Here are just some of the highlights of “The Towers” lifestyle:
- Live music, shows and recitals
- Lectures, movies and guest speakers
- Community-wide events, special dinners, receptions and themed parties
- Weekly outings and trips
- Onsite wellness, fitness clubs and social events
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served for the residents at Mount Vernon Towers, who have a number of different dining options in the dining room or in their own home.
- Great care is given to preparing and serving healthy meals with a variety of menu options.
24/7 Care and Security:
- Independent Living plus onsite assisted living, including a 28-bed personal care center (PCC)
- Secured, gated community
- Dedicated full-time, professional staff
- In the City of Sandy Springs, minutes from Buckhead and Dunwoody,
- Near major traffic arteries like I-285 and Roswell Road,
- Close to renowned hospitals and other medical facilities,
- Convenient to community churches and synagogues
- Near excellent shopping, restaurants and entertainment venues
“When we walked into Mount Vernon Towers the very first time, we knew we were home.”
“…this place is so well run that you can do something every day — vespers, Bible study, concerts, outside entertainment. As I heard one woman say, it’s like being on a cruise.”
We believe it is the friendly, welcoming spirit of our residents and staff that has made Mount Vernon Towers one of the most popular senior communities in the greater metropolitan Atlanta area. Come check out the Mount Vernon Towers lifestyle for yourself!
To learn more about living at Mount Vernon Towers, please visit www.mountvernontowers.com. To make reservations for a private tour, please call (404) 255-3534.