15 Oct Seniors Living Longer; Enjoy the Good Life at Mount Vernon Towers
According to a recent article in Senior Housing News, Americans are living longer than ever. (For the entire story, click here.) Life expectance in the USA rose to 78.8 years in 2012: a record high!
From 2011 to 2012, age-adjusted death rates in the United States significantly decreased for both males and females among non-Hispanic white and non-Hispanic black populations, says a new report from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Center for Health Statistics.
For many seniors, living longer means making the right choices about where they want to live longer, and Mount Vernon Towers, the senior community that provides independent living in the heart of Sandy Springs, offers the right combination of comfort, care and social activities that make every day a true pleasure – no matter what birthday is celebrated next.
Mount Vernon Towers offers a variety of residences for lease or purchase, including studio, one and two bedroom condominiums, each featuring:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Large barrier-free bathrooms
- Fully equipped electric kitchens
- Large walk in closets
- Private balcony
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning systems
- Laundry room on every floor
- Appliance repair and replacement
- Full time maintenance
- 24-hour TV-monitored security
- TV-monitored covered entrances and exits with automatic doors
- Sprinkler system and smoke detectors in all homes
- Around-the-clock emergency call system
- Private, covered, secured T V monitored resident parking deck
- Convenient visitor parking deck
Transportation to local doctors, dentists, shopping and more.
So, if you are planning to live your next years in Mount Vernon Towers, our centrally-located, caring and joyful community of seniors who enjoy every day to its fullest, and want to move to one of Mount Vernon Towers’ convenient and spacious condominiums, please contact Curt Frinkle at (404) 255-3534 for a private tour.